Thursday, February 4, 2016

Picture dump :)

So I apparently got a little behind on uploading pictures! This post will be a big huge picture dump of pictures from 2016 so far! (And maybe a few from the end of 2015...). I just love all of these pictures as I'm going through them because it shows our kids being KIDS! We have so much fun, and this isn't even the tip of the iceberg. That is something I truly value. As I have told many of you, I truly believe that if you instill a love for school by being creative and allowing them to be kids and have fun, the rest will come. If they love coming to school, they will learn! I believe with all my heart that these kiddos enjoy coming to school, and that makes me enjoy being there. 


I can never thank you guys enough for sharing your little peanuts with me! They are just too perfect, and I am so blessed. THANK YOU! Enjoy the (tad late) look into our daily classroom life!
 "You got it dude!"


 Checking out the Grinch!


 It was a frigid 55 degrees outside...Love our Florida winters! :) 


 Sound lab!


 Exploring sound...




Ladies love literacy! 



 Greysen sharing his own writing! We love celebrating each other's accomplishments in our "Be Brave" chair. Our favorite quote is to say "Show us how big your brave is!"


 Friendships budding (and creating the "Great Wall of China" out of blocks)


 PDQ Spirit Night! 


 Flashlight reading for literacy week! 






 100 year old Ms.Hirst....and the wild things follow :) 

















 100th Day cuties! 








 Getting into the Granny game...



Emma starring on morning announcements!


100 dots on Daniel!  







 Crazy cat lady Chloe :) 


100th day trail mix! (And yes...we had to take 10 raisins in addition to the sugar.)


Yum! 


Thanks for looking and feel free to share! 

x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting these amazing, fun pictures!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete