Monday, February 15, 2016

Reading buddies

We are SO lucky to have the best 3rd grade reading buddies- Ms.Levine's class! They support us and help us build our confidence in reading so much. We read with them in the fall, and they came to our room. We picked out books, but they read them to us as we were new and a little timid to reading. But the coolest thing happened last week. We went to their room with our "Just right" bag of books. The third graders were AMAZED at how much we had learned!! They kept coming up to me and saying "They learned how to read?! How did they do that?? They must be super smart!" and all I could do was smile! I loved hearing my little ones show off their new love for INDEPENDENT reading! Here are some pictures of us working with our buddy! 
















Continue to celebrate love for reading every day! These kiddos are rockstar readers, and I want them to continue feeling that way! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment