Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Welcome, Wild Things!

Hi everyone!

I am SO excited to say that the new school year has begun, and I am beyond thrilled. My new crew of "Wild Things" is just beyond the sweetest. They are such amazing kids, and its only day 3! I have already seen so many friendships forming, and I can't wait for all of us to continue to get to know each other.

The most important thing to know about me is that I am a SHUTTERBUG! I am CONSTANTLY bugging the kids to smile for a picture. It works out well for you all though, because you get a peek into our classroom so often! :) 

Enjoy these pictures to kick off the new year! Can't wait for our wild adventures in kindergarten.

Love,
Ms.Hirst 





















 Our first assembly! 

 Our favorite hangout spot. ;) 






These 3...ALWAYS catching "Pokemon"! I love little imaginations.




 Just doing a little math...! 












6 comments:

  1. These kids are so lucky to have you this year ! We miss you so much already ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I miss you guys!! <3 Hope you're having a great year so far.

      Delete
  2. Our family is feeling VERY blessed to have Miss Hirst for not only a teacher, but a heart tender, a life coach, and stress soother. She has a way with connecting and communicating on their level that makes a parent take notes! We already love you Miss Hirst! You are setting such an amazing foundation for your kids that will set up success for the rest of their lives. Thank you for your hard work and the love that you give. It is well above the standard; going above and beyond all expectations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much for the kind words! Teaching is my passion, and my favorite part of it is getting to connect with the kids and really develop that love for learning. I appreciate you and your support! :)

      Delete