Monday, October 24, 2016

Literacy Week (Day 1) and Boosterthon Week!!

With a crazy week ahead, I am going to try and stay on top of the blog posting! So many events, so little time!

Today, we saw the literacy week kickoff play called "Book Busters"! I made my "crazy teacher" title official by being one of the minions in the play... The kids will never look at me the same! Me being sprayed with silly string sent them over the edge.








THEN! We celebrated Boosterthon pledges by having crazy hat AND silly sock day! People got so creative! I loved it. 

Madison's cupcake hair!








 Eva with a spaghetti head! We cracked up all day over this one. 




Isabella S.'s "invisible hat"!


Owen being a goofball! :)






I just love these little legs. They fill my heart! <3

And last but not least...
Congratulations to our October Eagle of the Month! This month's character trait was perseverance, and Juliet fit perfectly! Juliet is an excited, dedicated learner that has worked TIRELESSLY to master reading skills. She comes in every day with a smile ear-to-ear, and tries her absolute best on every task assigned to her. When things get tough, Juliet keeps going! She is the true definition of perseverance! So proud of you, Jules! Keep it up! :)







1 comment: